新加坡狮城论坛

12下一页
返回列表 发帖 付费广告
查看: 31446|回复: 15

曝光I can Read

[复制链接]
发表于 17-1-2019 12:21:41|来自:新加坡 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Real story about I can Read Singapore

I enrolled my daughter into IcanRead Sembawang in mid 2018 last year.

After few months of studying there, my child told me that she din't want to go IcanRead anymore. When I queried her, she kept on crying. I was not sure what had happened to her when she was in ICanRead Sembawang center. Maybe she could not catch up with the pace of learning there? Or could it be that the teacher kept scolding her? I wondered.

I thought of transferring her to IcanRead Woodlands center and that she would be fine with the arrangement.  But when I told her to go IcanRead, she was scared.

I've no choice, but to inform IcanRead that we shall send her back after 3 months later thinking that she would have forgotten about her bad experience. Since then, my girl has been under suspension.

After much consideration,  I have decided to withdraw her from IcanRead.  But to my surprise,  the person in charge from IcanRead told me that the deposit could not be refunded. Should I get back my deposit, I have to pay for another 4 lessons of tuition fee, letting my girl to attend the extra 4 lessons before full refund to be released to me.

My girl has not fully recovered from the IcanRead phobia, and yet the person in charge insists that i will have to send her to the centre for lessons.

I totally found it ridiculous towns unreasonable to have such a procedure before full deposit to be refunded.

The only reason I can think of is they are trying to profit from parents should such cases of my happened to other parents.

Sharing with you guys my experience with IcanRead. Do consider carefully should you want to send your child to IcanRead.
发表于 18-1-2019 00:31:40|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
小狮租房
Maybe u can try communicate with CASE (CASE Consumer Hotline: 6 1000 315
(Hotline Operating Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am to 5pm)

Unless you have signed any undertaking of agreement . I don't think the school have any right to hold your deposit in any term and condition.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-1-2019 09:22:16|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
I CAN READ 退 Deposit 居然用空头支票,导致银行退票。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-1-2019 09:39:49|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
LZ不妨要求一份ICANREAD押金退款条文确认。

银行退票很严重,有证明吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-1-2019 10:04:00|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
OCBC 已经把 I CAN READ 的退票信寄给我了,I CAN READ 赖不掉的,必要时我可以报警。

这只是这个学校连退押金的钱都开空头支票,它的管理够烂的。谁还敢把孩子送去补习?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-1-2019 10:08:36|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
nesipl 发表于 18-1-2019 10:04
OCBC 已经把 I CAN READ 的退票信寄给我了,I CAN READ 赖不掉的,必要时我可以报警。

这只是这个学校连退 ...

咋不回去ICANREAD质问?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-1-2019 10:33:38|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
问了,I CAN READ 说会在17/01/2019 给我直接转账,可是到今天也没收到,同样是OCBC 的账户,几分钟就可以转到账,也就是说: I CAN READ 的人一直在拖延、撒谎。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-1-2019 10:39:43|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
什么都要根据合同来,楼主拿出当初签的合同,看看T&C不就好了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-1-2019 10:41:35|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
nesipl 发表于 18-1-2019 09:22
I CAN READ 退 Deposit 居然用空头支票,导致银行退票。

空头支票和支票不符合规定是两码事,想问问他们最后给你换支票了么?你拿到钱了么?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 18-1-2019 11:20:33|来自:新加坡 | 显示全部楼层
牛牛宝贝123 发表于 18-1-2019 00:31
Maybe u can try communicate with CASE (CASE Consumer Hotline: 6 1000 315
(Hotline Operating Hours:  ...

better posted in facebook also
now the online media is very powerful

i send my son to Lcentral with samll group. now 1 teacher vs 4 kids at this moment

i just sit outside of the classroom and keep watching throught the window and the class is very lively . every kids participate and laugh endless

after class the teacher will have a short discuss to tell you about your kids perfoamnce ,also the homework. i ask my kids whether he want to attend next week,  you say yes without any hesitation
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员 新浪微博登陆

本版积分规则

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 小程序 返回顶部 返回列表